Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Warming the House

Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt moved into a new house in Cincinnati, where my Aunt Beth is going to work as a doctor. They invited us and a bunch of other people to come help warm up their house. You know, a housewarming party. So, Mommy, Daddy, Bubba and I drove down to do our part. Coincidentally, some of my friends were there, too!
I hadn't met David and Florence, but I'd seen so many pictures of them that it seemed as if I'd known them forever. They are turning 1 year old next month, so it was a long overdue meeting, to say the least!




And what do you know? My good old Buddy, JT, came to hang out with me! They only live a little over a mile from Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt's new house! We had a lot of fun playing ball.

I am obviously very fond of JT! If this isn't a Kim Anderson moment, then I don't know what is!
Something was making me laugh.


Oh, that's right. It was JT standing on his head!
I played some cornhole with Mikey.








And posed for a sweet picture with Gammy and Poppy.


Then I had some watermelon with Gammy.
And snagged some chips and dip.
Gammy gave me lots of kisses that tickled!!
I was Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt's very first house guest in their new house. Soon enough, I was partied out and it was time for bed. I went to sleep very soundly as the party continued. I think it went pretty late, because I awoke to quite the mess and felt very compelled to clean up. You're welcome, Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt!

I hope your house is very warm now. It sure is beautiful! Thanks for having us over for such a fun party!!

2 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

Great pics from a great time! How come your mommy didn't post any of the ones from a little later in the evening when she had enjoyed some adult beverages?

Mommy and her munchkins said...

I was SOOOOOOO tempted. I had 3 named and ready to upload.