Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I love you soooo much, Aunt Beth. We have the best time together, don't we? :)
P.S. Did you know that in 6 1/2 months, my Aunt Beth is going to be a doctor!?!?!?!?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The second part of the tag is as follows:
1. Link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So, without futher ado...
7 facts about mommy
1. I am a breast cancer survivor.
2. I am mommy to a beautiful daughter and wife to an amazing husband.
3. My dog is at the groomers and I keep looking for him. Obviously I miss him!
4. I often feel tired, but have a hard time sleeping.
5. I wish my mom and sisters lived in my neighborhood, or at least the same city.
6. I am one of 34 grandchildren on my mom's side of the family....and there are probably nearly as many great grandchildren!
7. I have a hard time letting go of past mistakes.
7 facts about Addison
1. I was born 9 weeks early.
2. I was born with dark hair, then it turned light blonde, then strawberry blonde and now it is sandy blonde.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. My favorite words are Mama, Dada, Hi, Bye, and Bubba.
5. I came home from the hospital on Christmas Day and turn a year old on Thanksgiving Day!
6. I love the swing.
7. I can't wait for my playroom to be finished later this week!
People we are Tagging
7. We ran out of friends
Monday, October 27, 2008
The second reason today was special is because it was "wear your costume to class day". Mommy thought my flower costume was a little cumbersome and would prevent me from easily moving around, so we improvised last minute and threw together this little number. I guess I was a dancing bunny. Cute, huh?
One unfortunate event did happen today. Mommy put a tear in her first pair of designer jeans. They did have a good 6 year run, but Mommy was still sad. Daddy said maybe Mommy shouldn't crawl around after me in her nice clothes. Daddy also wanted me to pass along the message to the person who introduced Mommy to designer jeans back in 2002 that you owe Daddy like 9 million dollars. That would be you, miss EJH. :)
Completely uncharacteristic of our Mommy's, Noah and I unfortunately only got a couple pictures together in our PJ's Sunday morning. Bad Mommies!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Gammy and Poppy took me, Mommy, and Daddy to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. It was a beautiful day, with sunny skies and the crisp fall air. I was so excited to go to the Pumpkin Patch that I refused to take my afternoon nap. Please note that this is the first and only time (so far)this has ever happened....that's how excited I was! We decided to give it a shot and I was a very good girl the whole time. Enjoy the pictures...
Okay, confession time. The real reason I wrote this post is so you could see the beeeeee-ootiful rose barrettes that my Grandma F. got me. The silly faces are just an added bonus. :)
Friday, October 17, 2008
Trick OR Treat? TREAT!!! YAY!!
Awww, man...it's time to go home already? It was 15 minutes until my bedtime (yes, my bedtime is at 6pm). Wooops! :)