Friday, October 17, 2008

BOO!

Mommy and I went to "Boo at the Zoo" today with our friends, Beth and Robbie. It was my first trip to the Zoo and after my response to the animals at the Fair , Mommy wasn't sure how I would handle the Zoo. She was pleasantly surprised as I was on my very best behavior! We spent over an hour and a half looking at the animals and the pretty Halloween decorations, and going trick-or-treating. I had such a nice time and can't wait to go to the Zoo again. Next season, we're definitely going to have to buy a season pass!

Me and mommy outside of the Zoo.

The pretty pink playhouse that Mommy registered to win for me. ::fingers crossed::

I was starting to get tired of all the people staring at me saying "Awww, look at the cute flower!". The one exception was the guy who said to Mommy, "I can't tell what he is. Is he a frog?" Seriously?
Here I am, you know, the frog. I was just hanging out with my reptile friend, the snake.

Mesmerized by the aquarium.

You would have been, too!

Robbie Obi-Wan Kenobi working the controls on the boat.

Super Size me please! Kidding...that's a pumpkin!

Look at these scary pumpkins.

And this one was decorated like a pretty blue peacock!
Is Ms. Bee pollinating me?
Me and Mommy in front of the Tigers habitat.
We're typically "dog people", but you have to admit these felines are gorgeous.
Hey, look I think it's Nala from the Lion King.
Mommy said if I don't win the pink playhouse, I could take her home!
Checking out Obi-Wan with his magical lightsaber. As a side note, did you know that up until 20 seconds ago, Mommy thought it was called a "lightsaver"? That silly Mommy!
Me and Mommy in front of a corn stalk thing.
Going Trick-or-Treating for the first time ever!
Trick OR Treat? TREAT!!! YAY!!

Awww, man...it's time to go home already? It was 15 minutes until my bedtime (yes, my bedtime is at 6pm). Wooops! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey addison - thanks for bringing your mommy out to play again! we had a great time!
PS we're still looking for the storm trooper guy! :)
love,
beth