Monday, October 13, 2008

OSU vs Purdue

On Saturday, we had some friends over for the Ohio State/Purdue football game. I wore my Scarlet and Gray but was secretly rooting for Mommy's team, too. The final score was 16-3 (OSU), but hey, at least Purdue got on the board! Thanks for the fun day, Beth, Josh and Robbie!!

Go Purdue...er, Ohio State I mean. GO!!!

Me and Daddy watching the game

Robbie shared his truck with me and let me eat it. Poor Robbie.

Addison, this is how you drive the truck.
Robbie, you play with the truck and I'll check out this motorcycle.
And this one, too.
Oh no, is that Darth Vader crawling up my leg?
Somehow our quiet little party of 6 turned into a rather loud party of 12. Our neighbors saw how much fun we were having and wanted to join us!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Addison, you do look super cute, but I am going to have to have a little sit down with your mommy about what you are wearing...