Monday, October 6, 2008

Fair

Lets see what did I do this weekend? Oh yeah, how could I forget. I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa F's (for the first time ever!). Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding Saturday and since Grandma and Grandpa wanted to take me to the Fairfield County Fair on Sunday, they thought it would be a good idea to have a sleepover at their house. Heck, a change of scenery never hurt a girl...and boy, a change of scenery it was. Well let's just say that when I heard we were going to the fair, I pictured princesses and tiaras. I thought I would see...well, you know, the "fair"est princesses of all the land. I am a girly girl, after all. I was wrong. Really wrong. This is what I saw....

Bunnies
White Horsies
Brown Horsies Some fuzzy thing that said "Baaa"
Scary goats
A donkey that was even scarier than the goats (If it's not a donkey, blame Mommy. She's more familiar with dogs, cats, birds and other animals of the sort!)
and a big red tractor
that I sat on

So I didn't see any princesses and if you must know, I didn't get any cotton candy, elephant ears, or snow cones, either. But, aside from all that (and the scary goats and donkeyish thing), I had a great time at the fair and can't wait 'til next year! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a fun day!

No comments: