Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love my Aunt Beth

Aunt Beth came to visit Mommy and me on Wednesday. We went out to lunch where I had pasta, banana and some of Mommy's soup. Why is it that the adult's meals always look so much more appealing than mine? After lunch, we did a little shopping and then home for my afternoon nap. Mommy and Aunt Beth thought it would be fun to go Christmas decoration shopping and couldn't wait for me to wake up. Once I finally woke up, I got bundled up in the perfect color for Christmas shopping...red!






Christmas decoration shopping was a success as Mommy and Aunt Beth both fell in love with some snowmen. Mommy also got a cute wooden sign and Aunt Beth got some bells for her door handle. The only unsuccessful part of the shopping excursion was what Aunt Beth did to me when Mommy wasn't looking.


I love you soooo much, Aunt Beth. We have the best time together, don't we? :)

P.S. Did you know that in 6 1/2 months, my Aunt Beth is going to be a doctor!?!?!?!?

No comments: