Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

-----Attention Aunt Beth: This post is way overdue and is therefore backdated. K? :) ------

Gammy and Poppy took me, Mommy, and Daddy to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. It was a beautiful day, with sunny skies and the crisp fall air. I was so excited to go to the Pumpkin Patch that I refused to take my afternoon nap. Please note that this is the first and only time (so far)this has ever happened....that's how excited I was! We decided to give it a shot and I was a very good girl the whole time. Enjoy the pictures...
Me and Gammy upon arriving at the Patch.

Riding out to the Pumpkin Patch on the tractor.
3 generations of hands. Thanks, Daddy, for taking this lovely picture!
I found my pumpkin! Now, how do I get it home? Roll it?

Mommy and Daddy's little pumpkin with her pumpkin.
Gammy, Poppy, Me, Daddy and Mommy at the Pumpkin Patch.
Me and Poppy with my pumpkin and the beautiful blue sky!

Me with my pumpkin.

Hmmm, on second thought, maybe this one isn't perfect.

Hey, now this one is more my size. Perfection at last!
Where is Daddy? I need to show him my new pumpkin.
I loooove my little pumpkin.But I still loved the big one so I kept both.
Playing in the corn pit after picking pumpkins.

Thanks, Gammy and Poppy, for taking me to my very first pumpkin patch. I can't wait to go again next year!

No comments: