Monday, October 27, 2008

Dancing Bunny

Mondays are gym day at The Little Gym. This week was special for a couple reasons. First, I moved up to Birds. I used to be a Bee but Mommy and my teacher thought that now that I am getting around so well, I should move up a level. Birds go up to 18 months and though most of the others are independent walkers, there are a couple of us who still need assistance. It won't be long and I'll be keeping up with those walkers! I really like being a Bird. I think I am going to learn a lot from the older kids!

The second reason today was special is because it was "wear your costume to class day". Mommy thought my flower costume was a little cumbersome and would prevent me from easily moving around, so we improvised last minute and threw together this little number. I guess I was a dancing bunny. Cute, huh?




One unfortunate event did happen today. Mommy put a tear in her first pair of designer jeans. They did have a good 6 year run, but Mommy was still sad. Daddy said maybe Mommy shouldn't crawl around after me in her nice clothes. Daddy also wanted me to pass along the message to the person who introduced Mommy to designer jeans back in 2002 that you owe Daddy like 9 million dollars. That would be you, miss EJH. :)

2 comments:

GILMAR.asia said...

oh, how cute!! wish could hug him!!(^.^)

Unknown said...

i like......