Monday, June 15, 2009

Helping Daddy in the yard

I woke up from my nap and realized that Daddy was working really hard on our landscaping, so I wanted to help. I thought if nothing else, I could bring him some water. I also picked up a dish for Bubba because he was rolling around in the fresh black mulch helping Daddy, thus staining him and making him stink (which quickly resulted in a thorough bath with the hose because our little white indoor dog is not allowed to roam our house even the least bit dirty) and looked really thirsty, too.

Hollering at Daddy so he knew I was awake and ready to help.


Here I come, Daddy!


One sec, Daddy. I need a water break.


Don't worry, there won't be any backwash.
Nope, I am totally not backwashing right now.


See, I told you. (I am saying "cheese" here).
Actually, Daddy, I think I'll stay here and finish my water. You're not that thirsty, right?

No comments: