Sunday, June 21, 2009

Change is good

We're going to try something new with the blog, starting now. I (Kristi) am going to be writing the posts in my voice, rather than Addison's. I might like it. You might hate it. You might love it. I might not. Only time will tell! I've really enjoyed sharing our adventures through Addison's eyes...or at least my best guess as to how I think she sees things.
I started speaking in her voice when I was updating my CaringBridge journal on a regular basis to lighten things up since the nature of my CB journal was on the more serious side. This blog was a "lighter fare", if you will.

Now that my CB journal is no longer used much (thank God for that), I sometimes feel the urge to write in my voice. And speaking with Addison's voice limits things I want to say, at times.

So that's that. Please feel free to leave a comment if you would like to voice a preference. I won't be offended, I promise.

No comments: