Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pool Days

You'll probably see a fair amount of pool pictures this summer. Mommy and I go swimming as often as we can. The whole way there, I say "swimming" and "pool". The whole way.



Today, a little boy let me borrow his goggles. I don't know what this face is all about but Mommy thought it was funny.


I was climbing in and out of the pool a lot today. I do a pretty good job fending for myself and even went under and came back up a few times by myself today, but Mommy is always just a step away.

2 comments:

ladybugDZ said...

I can't believe I haven't been following your blog! Love blogs! Millie's is www.babytainow.blogspot.com if you ever want to check hers out. You little one isn't so little anymore! Look at all that hair! Yes, I am a little jealous!

Kristin said...

Too cute. Addison has a pink bathing suit with white dots-I will have to bring it:) Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

p.s. Please don't ever change the pic of Addison at the top. I may have mentioned that before:) It might be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. EVER.