Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ponytails


We've started to experiment with ponytails and still have the following kinks to work out:
1) I don't have 2 matching bows. Will be purchasing soon.
2) My hair is longer on my left side than my right. This makes for uneven ponytails.
3) Mommy can't make a part down the middle. Come to think of it, maybe this is contributing to the unevenness.
4) I like to pull the bows out of my hair and along with them come the elastics that Mommy spends so long getting in my hair. I guess we could use elastics with no bows. This would take care of problem #1, as well.
5) I have more hair than Mommy and she finds this to be very unfair!

3 comments:

All Things Considered said...

ha! this post seriously had me laughing out loud! p.s. i have been meaning to tell you that i love your new curls!

Kristin said...

Seriously peeing pants laughing. I meant to call you today-I will try you tomorrow-hopefully you'll have time to chat.

Anonymous said...

You will solve problem #1 without a doubt. You can never have too many bows!!! Red and pink and blue and satin and grosgrain and.....