Thursday, January 29, 2009

My window stickies

Grandma F. and I have started a fun tradition of putting window stickies up for different holidays/seasons. It all started with the snow lady. We put her up on our back sliding door a few weeks before Christmas. Oh, how I looooved my snow lady (I called her "so-so"). I said hello to her every morning and goodnight every evening. I made sure to talk to her at every meal and if the drapes were closed, I would let whomever was with me at the time know that I wanted them opened so I could see my snow lady. And here she is, my so-so...
Now that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, we thought it was time to change out my stickies. So, we said Goodbye to Snow Lady and hello to the Valentine-themed stickies!
"Grandma, I think the green love bird should go right there."
"Here, let me help you with that."
Putting on the finishing touch.
Wait till you see what we have to put up next!

No comments: