Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Come Bubba

Pay close attention to this video. I start to walk and then I turn around and yell for Bubba to follow me (because he usually does). It sounds like ""Buh". Then when Mommy says "Come on Bubba", watch how I slap my thigh. I learned that from watching Mommy do it once! Can you say sponge? In sign language, slapping one's thigh is the sign for dog, but we really use it when we want Bubba to come. And Bubba is a dog...so I guess you can say I know how to sign "dog"!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

I cant get your videos to play lately. I dont know whats goin on. I guess its my computer. ??? Oh well, maybe I will get to see it soon.

Anonymous said...

Me too can't get them to play but when I click on the title of the post of the day it will bring it up individually and then play ....weird.

Mommy and her munchkins said...

I'm hoping it's a blogger problem...I'm not doing anything different. Thanks for letting me know!

Cristi said...

Oh that was cute. Thanks for the tip Yvette. I checked other videos and I can watch the others just not yours but that did work when I clicked on the days title. Funny?