Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas morning at our house

'Twas the night before Christmas and a big jolly guy parked his reindeer on our roof, came through our chimney, and left this beautiful site under our tree.
When I awoke in the morning, I could hardly believe my eyes.
I sat under the tree too, amongst all the presents, wondering where to begin.
I thought I'd start with a game of pat-a-cake.
I sing to the song and do all the motions (another trick of mine). Here I am "rolling them"!
I love giving gifts, just like God gave Jesus to us.
Mommy loved her new Suzanne Myers necklace with my name on the charm!
Then I gave Daddy his new cuff links.
Uncle Damon, Aunt Kathy, and Aaron came over to join us and Aaron and I got a picture taken with Grandma and Grandpa.
Finally, it was time for me to open a present. Santa must have known I love butterflies because he wrapped one of my presents with one!
Back to gift giving. I gave Grandpa a shirt and got a big hug in return.
And Uncle Damon gave me a kiss when I gave him a ping pong net.
Then I gave Aaron some Bristle Blocks and we had a lot of fun playing with them.
Aaron gave me Rody. It's so much fun!
Did I mention I got a grocery cart, too?
Aaron and I gave Grandma and Grandpa some framed prints. They were so happy!
And everyone got lots of laughs putting bows on our heads.

After I woke up from my morning nap, to Dayton we headed for more Christmas fun!

No comments: