Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Steps

I officially took my first 2 steps on December 23rd and have been taking 2-3 steps here and there ever since. Today Mommy thought she would try to get some on video. This is a very hard task to accomplish single-handedly, by the way! So, she got me on video (below) taking a few steps, which she was very proud of. Then, just a few minutes later, she was on the phone with my Gammy while I was busy playing. Wouldn't you know I took more than 10 steps at that time!? I took a few steps, then stopped to get my balance and continued walking with several more steps! Mommy was so upset she didn't get it on video!

Mommy says I might actually walk by my adjusted 1 year birthday (January 26th), afterall. We'll see....

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wahooooo!! Good job sweetheart!! Addison, your mommy says that you were 2 months premature, but I don't know if I believe it.