Sunday, January 4, 2009

Frazier Christmas

It was our last day in Dayton and we were sad to have to go home, but we weren't quite down with the celebrations! Noah and I played for a bit and took a few pictures.Then it was time to say goodbye to Aunt Julie, Uncle Josh, Noah, Gammy and Poppy. Our next party was the Frazier Christmas at Aunt Connie and Uncle Dave's. On our way there, we made a stop at Starbucks to visit with one of Mommy's friends from Purdue, Katie. Katie is going to be a mommy herself very soon and we can't wait until her little bundle arrives!

Giving Katie one of my famous hugs.
Me and the glowing mommy-to-be
Mommy, me and Katie

We said farewell to Katie and headed to the Christmas party. I took a nap and then was ready to play. Daddy was throwing me in the air and pretending to throw me to people. I thought it was very funny.
I also played with my cousins, Aaron and Eva. Aaron played with my baby and stroller. This picture might come in very handy someday!
During the grab bag gifts, I sat with my cousin, Kaitlin, and made my way around to other people, waving and saying hi.
It was finally time for the kids to open their gifts. I got some finger puppets and books.
And a new baby doll dressed up like a bee.
And more books to add to my library!


I was so exhausted from the party and zonked almost before Mommy could get me fastened into my car seat! It was a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone reading this had nice holiday celebrations, too!

No comments: