Thursday, January 8, 2009

Walking

I took 14 steps today! But you didn't think Mommy got it on video, did you? Oh no, she was on the phone, again. She was cleaning up my dinner dishes and turned around to see me just standing there. Then I started walking towards her and she counted 14 steps (who knows how many I took before she saw me!). Mommy's friend, Kristin, can vouch (sort of) for this as she heard Mommy counting as I took each step. Of course Mommy could be making this all up, too. I guess we'll just have to keep the camera glued to Mommy's hand!

How many steps do you think I'll take tomorrow? Feel free to leave a comment with your guess! Hopefully we'll have an eye-witness tomorrow. My Aunt Beth is coming to visit!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! And I see Bubba is a quick learner that he better get outta the way,lol!

Kristin said...

Yes I def vouch for it!! I don't think your mommy could have been that excited if she were making it up:) Love all the videos! Good job Addison!!!