Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meet BOB

We love our new jogging stroller. His name, BOB, is written really big on it. Ever since BOB came into our lives, our other strollers have gotten no love. Mommy has been taking me on several walks a day. Mommy, daddy and I even went out jogging in it last weekend. Daddy pushed because mommy wanted to use all of her energy to run. Daddy said it's not very hard to push - it kind of just rolls on its own.

Wrigley didn't take to BOB as quickly as I did. He was sad that he couldn't ride in BOB's basket like he could in our other stroller. Unfortunatly, BOB's basket is right underneath my seat.

Remember the good old days....


Well, the way I look at it is that Wrigley still has it pretty good...at least until my legs grow longer and I need that space to put my feet! Yes, my doggy is LAZY!!

No comments: