Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Fashionista

I am becoming quite the independent girl. I definitely know what I want and am getting very good at expressing my wants and needs. On several occasions lately, I've picked out my own clothes. I must say I am pretty good at coordinating. Mommy says I'm a little fashionista and she and Daddy are in trouble!

Today I picked out my sparkly red shoes. I had to wear these shoes. I then pulled a dress off the hanger that had red it in. When Mommy held me up to my bows, what color did I pick? Red! Mommy threw the coat and jeans into the mix since it was a cool morning.

You can see my tennis shoes behind me in the picture below. Mommy tried to put these shoes on me last minute so I would be more comfortable. The pink tennies certainly did not match! I couldn't believe Mommy would even suggest such a thing. So, the red shoes it was.





Giving Daddy some love.

No comments: