Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

I think my favorite part of Easter was the Easter egg hunt with my cousins, Noah and Aaron. Mommy and Daddy weren't sure that I was going to grasp the concept of an egg hunt, but I sure proved them wrong! I absolutely loved running around the yard picking up every egg I could find. I even shared my eggs with Aaron and he shared his with me!

Before the egg hunt began, Aaron gave me an Easter basket. More sidewalk chalk...yay!



Ladies and Gentlemen, let the hunt begin!



I was very careful not to step in the grass until the very last possible moment (like when I ran out of concrete to walk on). I don't mind the grass like I used to, but I'm not going to go as far as saying I love it quite yet!



Finding my first egg.


And from that point on, I couldn't be stopped!


Finding a pink egg.
Let's see, where are all those eggs?
They have to be around here somewhere.
Ooooh, found one!

And there's more where that came from.
Yellow, my favorite color!
I'll take the purple one, too.

Man, this basket is getting heavy!


Look at all my eggs!


Noah did a really good job finding eggs, too.
And Aaron....he was the master egg hunter!




Posing with Grandma and Grandpa F. after the egg hunt.


----------------------------------------------------

VIDEO




No comments: