Friday, April 17, 2009

Guess what Mommy found...

...MORE EASTER PICTURES! On Monday, Grandma brought more Easter presents over from her and Grandpa. We think this should wrap up the Easter posts. Please, don't be sad.

My own maraca! Now Mommy can have her decorative ones back.




Dora gardening gloves so I can help Mommy in the yard.


Grandma made this egg for me at a pottery place. It's so pretty!


Okay, so I'm looking a little rough in this picture. Grandma and Grandpa bought me lots of new clothes and Mommy and Grandma insisted I try on each and every one. This was towards the end of my modeling session.
Anywho, Mommy had seen this line of yellow and green clothes at Janie and Jack a while ago but didn't want to pay full price. When she finally went back less than a month later, the whole line was gonzo and Mommy was disappointed. Turns out Grandma was thinking along the same lines and snatched up the precious outfit....at sale price, too! Good job, Grandma!

No comments: