Saturday, April 4, 2009

Addison in Columbus with her cousin, Noah



Why am I smiling so big? Because my Gammy, Aunt Julie, and Cousin Noah are here for the weekend. Uncle Josh is hosting a fantasy baseball draft at his house, which I guess was no place for a mommy and her baby! Heck, we didn't mind taking them in for a couple nights. Being around my cousin, Noah, is better than Christmas!

First things first, I had to take Noah for a ride in the wagon. After all, he is the one who gave it to me for my birthday!


Then, after Palm Sunday mass (on Saturday eve), I took Noah out to dinner at our club. I wanted to show him where I play while Mommy is relaxing and working out and where we will be spending lots of family time at the pool starting in just about 6 weeks!


Telling secrets.


Giving hugs.


Me and the 'rents. He he. :)


Noah and I also took a trip to the mall to get pictures with the Easter Bunny. That. Did. Not. Go. Well. The Easter Bunny is scary!! Maybe next year, Noah.

No comments: