Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Baskets

The Easter Bunny stopped by my house! I'm not sure how he got in, though. I know Santa comes down the chimney, but has anyone ever questioned how the Easter Bunny gets in the house? Maybe he nibbled through the doors, but that seems like it would take forever! I'm starting to think that maybe Mommy and Daddy simply left the door open for him. What do you think?

He left some very pretty baskets for me and Noah.


After church and naps, we checked out all the goodies in those baskets.

I got a book about one of my favorite characters, Biscuit. Woof Woof!

OMG, the Easter Bunny brought me sidewalk chalk!

And sand toys...to go with my new sand and water table that the Easter Bunny left on our deck.

He also brought me fairy wings. I love wearing my wings and pretending like I am flying!

Noah and I are a couple of cool kids in our new shades.

Mommy wishes she had a pair just like it!


I also got some new ponytail holders!


After we were done going through our Easter baskets, we decided to get a few family pictures.


Me with Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt

The whole gang (minus Uncle Shawn)



Our little family (minus Wrigley because he's in major need of grooming!)

No comments: