Thursday, April 23, 2009

Noah's Birthday Party weekend

My cousin, Noah, is one year old! Mommy, Daddy, Bubba and I went up to Cleveland to celebrate with him for the weekend and had so much fun! The weather was beautiful on Saturday so we did a little shopping for some new shoes and played outside. Sunday was the big party day. The theme was baseball so Mommy and Daddy bought me the cutest outfit to wear!

Noah and I looking cute in our Indians attire.


Playing with Lindsay.


I found a little boy who I really enjoyed playing ball with. He was making me laugh the entire time!





Playing with some of Noah's toys.
Noah loved his baseball cake!






I passed on the cake and had ice cream for the first time. It was cold, but yummy!


Noah opening our gift to him.
Happy Birthday, again, Noah!!!

No comments: