Friday, April 10, 2009

Catch up time!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Mommy has been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off I have been a busy little girl lately. As you know, my Mommy and Daddy went to Maui for a while for an adult vacation. One day while resting poolside and listening to the ocean waves crash against the shore, Mommy decided a few more days of R&R and sunshine couldn't hurt and made a Bloody Mary induced spontaneous decision to join "Aunt" Emily in Cabo San Lucas for a little girls' getaway. So, she was only home for a few days before jet setting down to Mexico. After being home from Cabo for exactly 31 hours, she and Daddy headed to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for their much anticipated annual couples weekend in the Smokies. So, as you can see, Mommy hasn't had much time to help me update. (I'm still not 100% able to do all this computer stuff myself.)

I must say I've had an exciting few weeks. I've been playing outside a lot! We have had (not including the day of light snow flurries this week) nice spring weather and I take every opportunity to get out and enjoy it. I either get my shoes, bring them to Mommy and say bye-bye or stand by the back door and say "out". The other day when my Gammy was here watching me, I pointed to my neighbors swing set (that they let me use WHENEVER my little heart desires) and said "swing".

So...grab some popcorn, put your feet up, get comfy and sit back for the latest episode of "Where in the world is Miss Addison".

P.S. We're backdating everything for archives sake. There are some people who express confusion when we do such a thing...

1 comment:

Aunt Beth said...

Was that last comment about people who express confusion over backdating a dig at me?!?!?! What the......!