Sunday, April 5, 2009

Addison back at Barbie's Malibu Dream House

My wonderful neighbors...the same ones who let me play on their swing set, wander over to their yard and beg for a tractor ride, use their sidewalk chalk without asking...no longer wanted their not-so-gently used, but still very much working, Barbie Jeep. Guess who is the lucky new owner of this pink beauty? Oh yeah, baby!

My new ride has been sitting in the garage for months, presumably to remain until I was close to 3 years old (the manufacturer's recommended age). After all, there was no way I could possibly learn to drive the vehicle, let alone reach the pedal. Or so they thought.

It all started with the discovery of the radio. I would hop in the Jeep, hit the radio and start jamming to the tunes (I snap my fingers too...Grandma F. taught me that one!) On this particular day, Mommy and Daddy (with Gammy and Aunt Julie's help) were cleaning out the garage and decided to wash the Jeep. Then they thought it would be fun to stick Noah and I in the Jeep and see if I could figure out how to drive it.





Have you ever seen a 16 month old drive? It might be the funniest thing my Mommy ever did see. And I loved it! Noah, however, is going to take some time to warm up to the idea....





Watch me go!!!!


No comments: