Monday, April 27, 2009

Mommy's Birthday Weekend

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday to my Mommy! She turned one year older on April 24th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!
To celebrate this big birthday, two of Mommy's most wonderful friends came from Chicago to visit. It was so great to have Emily and Jennie in town.
On Friday, which was Mommy's actual birthday, we went to pick them up from the airport and us girls went for lunch and shopping. The weather was just perfect...80's and sunny. Mommy thought this was a wonderful birthday present from Mother Nature!


That evening, after Daddy was done with work, we all went to dinner at one of Mommy's favorite places...Benihana. I had never been to an Hibachi-style Japanese Steakhouse before so I was especially excited to find out why Mommy liked it so much. Our chef was very entertaining and our food was delicious!

I learned how to use chopsticks. Well, you know, sorta.


And of course, I had fun acting goofy with Mommy.


The next day, Daddy did some yardwork and Mommy and the girls went shopping again. I know, shocker!
Meanwhile, I was hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa at the park.

We fed the ducks

And had a picnic


Back at their house, I played in the pantry.

And brushed my teeth in the kitchen. Oh the little things I get away with when I stay with Grandma and Grandpa!

Later that evening, they all met up with more friends, Kate and Anthony, for dinner and drinks.

'Twas Sunday afternoon and time to say goodbye to two of my most favorite people in the world. But not before one last photo shoot. Thanks to Jennie and Emily for cooperating! :)





I am so happy Mommy had a happy and wonderful birthday weekend! Hugs and kisses to everyone who helped make it so special!

No comments: