Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I hosted Thanksgiving for 12 of us, so didn't really get around to taking many pictures, which is unfortunate considering it was Chase's first Thanksgiving. Chalk that one up to the second child syndrome. You know, the one that says that the second child doesn't get nearly as many pictures taken as the first? Yeah, I took 182 pictures of Addison's first Thanksgiving. Granted, it was also her first birthday, but still....

We had such a wonderful time! Addie enjoyed seasoning the turkey and all the food was delicious. Wait, the cook isn't supposed to say that, is she? Okay, well everyone else told me the food was delicious. :) We had turkey (duh), stuffing, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, corn bread casserole, collard greens, rolls, pumpkin and pecan pie topped with Dustin's special whipped cream....is that all? I can't remember. I soon thereafter slipped into a food coma and everything is kind of blurry. :) Chase enjoyed the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn bread casserole and collard greens.

Not included in pictures - Dustin's entire side of the family. Ooops. :(




Chase is Poppy's "flyboy"








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna reach my hands into her the way she's digging that turkey