Monday, November 29, 2010

Chase 10 Months

There isn't too much difference between Chase at 9 months and 10 months. Here are a few things that are different:

He is army crawling - started this the first week of November.

He is eating more finger foods and is becoming a little difficult with being fed pureed foods. I continue to give him pureed food (at least 3-4 ounces each meal) because I don't feel like he consumes enough fruits and vegetables when feeding himself. I mean clearly, at 24 pounds, I have reason to worry! But, in all seriousness, I don't want him to start dropping weight now that he's on the move, so as long as he continues to tolerate being spoon fed, I will continue to give him pureed fruits and veggies.

I mentioned in my Thanksgiving post all the new foods he tried. Other than those (collard greens, corn bread casserole, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing), the only other pureed foods I can remember are mango and yogurt. Some finger foods he eats include egg whites (not a fan), crackers, puffs, yogurt melts, cheerios, black beans, green beans, bread, sweet potatoes, cheese, ham, turkey, and chicken.

He now says "mama" and "dada". Those are the only words I can make out so far. He's a pretty quiet guy.

He is growing too long for many of his 12-18 month clothes.

He has two bottom teeth and his two front top teeth are coming through.

No comments: