Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY! Seriously, OH MY...check it out!

Ella and I went to the Zoo Monday. It was the perfect day for checking out the animals. Our Zoo is so wonderful and so big that we didn't even get halfway through (maybe even just 1/4 of the way through) in the 2 1/2 hours that we were there. But I loved everything I saw and can't wait to go back. I'm sure we'll be there lots this summer!



DISCLAIMER: THE BELOW PICTURE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOUNG EYES.

Our first stop was to see the bears, though I didn't see much because Mommy was covering my eyes. I don't know why.....OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Zoo might have a bear cub soon!


We quickly moved on to see Ducks and Rhinos and Elephants.


The elephants hanging around outside were cool, but nothing like what we were about to see inside!

Meet Beco, the Columbus Zoo's 6 week old elephant. She is soooooo cute!
Beco and her Mommy were so playful with each other. It was really neat to see. I wished I could take Beco home with me!






Next stop - Lions and Tigers and Jaguars and some other cats that I can't remember. We didn't take many pictures. Nothing could really do better than Beco. Next time, we'll get more pictures of the other animals.
This tiger was pretty.


We also saw the monkeys and gorillas, but didn't take any pictures. Ella let me borrow her sunglasses for a while. She is really good at sharing!
I forget what we're pointing at but whatever it was, it got both of our attention.
Being silly
Ella has a new sister on the way...due any day now! Good luck and congratulations, Jen, if we don't see you before she arrives!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This post just made my day! OH MY!