Monday, May 18, 2009

Aaron's birthday Party

Mommy could barely convince me to stop playing with my neighbors and come inside to put on my party dress for my cousin, Aaron's, 2nd birthday party! Isn't my dress precious? Grandma F. got it for me. Thank you, Grandma!



Playing teeball with daddy's friend, "Uncle" Matt.


Aaron is such a gentleman and opened the car door for me.


Checking out Aaron's ride.


Eating cake and ice cream. YUM!






Helping Aaron open his present from me.


"Aaron, I have the pink Barbie version of this ATV and let me tell you, it is just about the coolest thing ever!"

I hope you had a great birthday. Thanks for inviting me to you party. You are such a wonderful big cousin!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We love your pretty dress! You look so beautiful!!

Cris said...

She's soooo adorable! And the dress, Fabulous! She looked like she had a lot of fun. Do you have any plans for HER birthday party? I have a lot of nice ideas. I absolutely love parties and the planning process.