Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Aunt Beth is a Doctor!

Last night was Aunt Beth's graduation from Medical School. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend because it was going to go past my bedtime, but Mommy has told me all about it. I am sooooo proud of Aunt Beth and all the hard work she has put into her 4 years of med school. But, not just med school. Aunt Beth has spent 21 years in school. My goodness! (Hmmm, come to think of it, that's how much time my Daddy has spent in school. No wait, Daddy graduated undergrad in 3 years, so he's only spent 20 years in school. Ha, Aunt Beth, you have my Daddy beat!)

Anyway, like I was saying, I am very proud of Aunt Beth. She is so smart and is going to make a wonderful doctor - delivering babies! Congratulations, Aunt Beth! You did it!!!
Signing her name with the initials MD behind it for the first time (even though we think she's been practicing it in her notebook for years). She said it looked like scribble. Typical doctor. :)
Walking out with diploma in hand.
Mommy and my aunts celebrating Aunt Beth's major accomplishment!

No comments: