Saturday, May 23, 2009

Latest Obsession - Bubbles

Mommy has a new obsession....a little something called bubbles. Not the kind of bubbles you are probably thinking. Bubbles, as in the completely adorable, absolutely irresistible, type of children's clothing. Like the one I am wearing below.



Bubbles are perfect. Not only do they bring together the two most important qualities for clothing - comfort and cuteness - but they also show off my beeee-you-teee-fuuuuuuul legs. :)

This isn't the last you'll see of the bubble. I have several more that I will be showcasing throughout the summer!


I was enjoying a fun day on the deck. The window washers were there and I was very intrigued with them.

Sunglasses (a new word in my vocabulary) + ponies + bubble = one seriously cute toddler!

Wouldn't you agree?

The following pictures are included simply because Mommy couldn't decide which ones to put on here, so she just decided to add them all!











Heading inside, but not before blowing a kiss to the window washer. Did you know I blow kisses to everyone I see?

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

I agree all of the above equals one seriously cute toddler!