Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am 18 months old today!

Happy 1 1/2 year birthday to me! I have my 18 month pediatrician appointment on Friday and will update afterwards to let you all know how it went. I assume I am getting shots, so I am not really looking forward to it, but Mommy is looking forward to raising some issues that have been on her mind. For example, my lack of weight gain and whether it's normal that sometimes when I am scolded, I pull at my hair. Plus, since we were out of town when I got sick last weekend, she wants to bring all the paperwork and chest x-rays for Dr. B to take a look. And he can check my ear to make sure the amoxicillin is doing the trick. Perfect timing, really!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the new pic at the top. Sooo cute. You are going to be showing that one at her rehearsal dinner:)

Julie said...

Our doc has been pretty okay with Hannah's lack of weight gain b/c of how mobile she is....and said there is no reason to worry unless she is plummeting off the chart. She reminded us that kids slow down gains after 12 months, so it often ends up negative gain when you factor in mobility... If that makes you feel any better.

I too love the new picture!