Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Word and Signs

A few people have suggested to Mommy lately that she write down all the words and signs currently in my vocabulary. So, here's our best shot of my vocabulary at 14 1/2 months. The ones with an * are words I can also sign. Of course I don't say all of these words perfectly, but I do say a lot of them pretty darn well!

Mama
Dada
Yum
Hi *
Bye *
Fish
Brush
Baby
Bath *
Hat *
Bow
Book *
Pretty
Cheese
More *
Milk *
Water *
Bubba * (signs dog)
Sock
Butterfly
Eat *
Eye
Open
Ball *
Down *
Up *
Bottle *
Banana *
Play*

Other words that I can sign but not quite say:

All done
Night night
Help

I almost forgot to tell you...my favorite phrase is "who's that?" Every picture I see, I point to and ask "who's that?" It's hilarious!

3 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Please work on adding "Aunt Beth" to the list of words she can say. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

..and do you have enough pictures of Aunt Lori for her to look at?? I probably won't see her until Easter so you have time to practice.