Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a fun weekend I had - Part II

On Saturday, Daddy and I spent the day together while Mommy and Emily went...yup, you guessed it...shopping. :) I am SUCH a Daddy's girl and love it when I have time all to myself with him. We play and dance and he tickles me and reads to me and feeds me really messy meals!!






Daddy and I also went to the club together. He worked out and I played with my friends in the Kids Club. Then, our friends, Kate and Anthony, came to visit me in the afternoon. That evening, Mommy and Emily came home and I couldn't wait to see all their purchases. Mommy got a couple things for me but they're for Easter so I wasn't allowed to see them. Instead, I played dress up with one of Mommy's new scarves.


The next day, Kate and Anthony decided they just didn't get enough of me the previous day and came to visit, again! They wanted to bring me something that I could use next time I go to workout with Mommy or Daddy.
Opening my present.


A box, I love it!!!


You guys shouldn't have!


Oh, it's not just a box?


There is more inside?


Oh, this will be perfect for the gym!


Thanks guys, I'm going to be the cutest kid at the club!


I'm off to workout now!

No comments: