Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bows and Molars

I have a slight obsession with my bows and hairbands. As soon as Mommy gets me up in the mornings, I point to my closet and say "bow". This morning Mommy let me pick out which one I wanted to wear. This is it. My Aunt Kye Kye gave it to me! It only stayed on for a few minutes, but it was fun while it lasted.


So, I'm teething my molars (and a third front bottom tooth). None of my other teeth bothered me coming in, but these molars are KILLERS! (At least this is what Mommy thinks is causing my whining, neediness and early waking from naps. Oh dear!) Because Mommy feels so sorry for me, she's been spoiling me lately, giving me whatever I want (almost). This morning, I wanted some of her chocolate chips. She can't resist when I sign and say "more" (or "mo" in Addisonese), so she just kept giving them to me. Thanks, Mommy!

More, Mommy?
What molars? Can't feel a thing...I'm on a sugar high!

No comments: