Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's Weekend

I had a very fun Valentine's weekend with some special visitors. My Aunt Julie, Uncle Josh, and cousin Noah (and Bubba's cousin, Bailey) and my Gammy all came to spend the weekend with us!

I bet you can't guess what the theme of the weekend was. I'll give you a hint....

It involved some of this cuteness....


...and this sweet thing.
Good guess, but it had nothing to do with our Mommy's posing us in front of the big teddy bear...

...or me refusing to take off the hat that just a month ago I refused to wear!
And although it was fun, the weekend did not completely revolve around me sitting on and trying to smoosh my little cousin.


I promise only a small portion of the weekend was spent with me and Noah opening the gigantic Valentine's Day card from Gammy and Poppy....


...and playing a game of twister with it.
I bet you thought we spent all weekend putting my bows on Bailey, didn't you? Nope, sorry...wrong guess again!
Okay, I'll make it easier on you. Maybe these pictures will help you figure out the theme from our Valentine's weekend.








I bet you all will get a point this time! Any of the following answers will be considered correct:
1) Noah tugging at Addison
2) Noah pulling off Addison's clothes
3) Noah biting Addison (nice bites, of course)
4) Noah wrestling Addison to the ground
5) Noah pulling Addison's hair
6) Noah pinching Addison
7) Noah loving on Addison
8) Noah's fingers are like a crab's claws :)
Yup, that's pretty much what my weekend consisted of. It was exhausting...but so much fun! And I can't lie....flattering, too. :)
Bye-bye, cousin Noah. I love you and will see you again in less than 2 weeks! Smooooooch!


1 comment:

Noah said...

Cousin Addison, you are just so sweet...that's why I was trying to eat you! :) Can't wait to play again very very soon cousin Addison!!! Love you!