Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Kate Day"

Today was a good day. It was "Kate Day". Well, at least that's how Mommy labeled it in her calendar. Our wonderful friend, Kate, came over to spend the day with me and "learn" my routine because she will be one of my sitters while Mommy and Daddy are on vacation. I've seen Kate 3 times in 6 days (thanks, Kate, for all the quality face-time!), which has really helped me get to know her better. As a matter of fact, 99% of the time I reached out to be picked up today, it was for Kate! Poor Mommy. Just kidding. Mommy is happy that I did that because it validated that I will be just fine. And not even miss her. Poor Mommy!

Now, Mommy, you can relax and have fun with Daddy in Hawaii. Bring me back a dolphin, please!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Oh wow, how nice. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Hawaii. Good for you. Have a great time, take and post lots of pictures. And let me know where to stay when I get to go one day!

All Things Considered said...

good for you!!! have so much fun!! did you teach kate how to manage the blog?? how will we know what addison is up to?!

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Unfortunately the blog is going on hiatus while we're gone. It's sad for me too!! I guess I could blog while I'm there, but it wouldn't be about Addison so what's the fun in that? :)

Cristi said...

YOU CAN STILL TWITTER!