Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring in February

Spring has arrived in Ohio a bit early this year. We know it won't last long, but we are enjoying it while we can. We've had quite a number of days this month in the 50's, which is fabulous! Today was in the mid 50's and tomorrow will be the same. This means lots of walks and time on the swing.


Fortunately our next door neighbors put a baby swing up for me last year, so we don't have to go far!

One unfortunate thing is that I do not like to be put down on the ground outside - no matter if it's concrete, stone, grass, mulch, dirt, snow, or sand beneath me. This is going to be a huge problem if I don't outgrow the phobia. Please, someone, tell Mommy that I will outgrow it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Addison M. did the exact same thing. She hated grass and sand. Little by little she started to not mind it as much and now she LOVES playing in the grass. I never know how she is going to react to sand. One day she doesn't mind it, the next day she absolutely does mind it. I really think Addison H. would like the cali grass and sand...it's different over here...