Friday, September 26, 2008

Preemie Playdate

Hannah and I got together for a playdate today. Hannah is my preemie friend (Hannah's mommy and my daddy work together). You might remember her from back in April when we first met.
Well, now we're all grown up and can actually play together, which is so much fun! We had lunch together and for desert, nothing is better than gnawing on a good old, tasty book.
Once I finished my book, I wanted to taste Hannah's. Here I am pulling the highchair closer to me so I can get her book.

After lunch, we played. I showed Hannah how to play the drums and how to put the shapes in the bucket. Then she told me her teeth were hurting so I offered her my ice cold teething ring. Hannah already has one tooth and I'm still working on my first one!

Can't wait to play with you again, Hannah!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Addison needs to get going on her teeth....Hannah has TWO now. The 2nd one broke through on Saturday after our visit.

Can't wait to play again...next time I'll try to avoid doing ANY work when I'm visiting!