Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey everybody, long time no seeeee!

Oh my goodness gracious, it has been so long since Mommy and I wrote on my blog. We are soooo sorry...especially to those of you who have been patiently awaiting an update. We have been so busy lately. Last week I started gym class and music class. I love both of them very much and my teachers (Miss Amber at The Little Gym and Miss Andrea at WeJoySing) are so fun and sweet. I am going to learn a lot from them and all the other little babies in class, I just know it! On top of that, we've been having some play dates and my grandmas have been visiting a lot. As a matter of fact, Grandma F. is here today hanging out with me so Mommy is taking this opportunity to update my blog.
The biggest reason we are so behind in posting is because of this one guy named Ike. He swooshed through our country and left a really big mess. He even found his way to Ohio and caused all sorts of problems. Trees fell down, roof shingles were torn off, outdoor furniture flew away, swing sets were ruined, and lots and lots (700,000 in Central Ohio) of people lost power. Us included. We were one of the lucky ones who regained power after only 2 days, but there are STILL people without it. My Gammy and Poppy who live more in Southern Ohio didn't have power for 8 days. They were not happy campers! I mean, geez, we thought 2 days was bad. And to think of what other people in the country are dealing with. Mommy and I have been praying for all those people every day.
Mommy and Daddy played lots of games and enjoyed some good wine while we didn't have power. Talk about making good use of a couple of dark, quiet evenings. They said it was so much fun! Here are a couple pictures my mommy (who thinks she's a budding photographer) took. :)






Anyway, no electricity meant no internet and no way to charge up our computer. So, that's what started this whole delay.
But please don't fear, we have a whole bunch in store for you. Put on your PJ's, make a bag of popcorn, and get comfy on the couch...you will definitely need a few minutes to catch up. :)

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Love that game sequence. Be I could beat ya! LOL