Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crawling

I have been crawling all over the place. I like that I can get to things that I want now. I am most interested in crawling to things that aren't my toys, such as cords, phones, remote controls, paper, and my favorite of all (which you'll see in this video), Wrigley's toys! For some reason his are so much more appealing than mine. Mommy said she and Daddy could have saved A LOT of money if they knew that all they needed to buy me were rubber dog toys.

Freedom sure does feel good. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hannah is the same way!!!

Why buy fancy teething rings when you can use dog bones, and why buy expensive baby toys and bears when rubber doggie toys and plush balls (complete with dog slobber) are all that she wants these days...

Hannah crawls for Abby's basket of toys a lot more than she crawls to her own basket of toys.