Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cincy Race for the Cure

On Sunday we participated in the Cincinnati Race for the Cure for the second year in a row (Yes, I know I wasn't physically there last year, but I was in Mommy's belly and that still counts)! Our team is called "Kickin' it with Kristi", named in honor of my Mommy. We had a team of 26 adults, 4 babies and 1 dog. We all walked or ran 3.2 miles (5 kilometers)...even my great grandma! It was so much fun!
THE RACE.....

Our awesome team! I am the cutie in the front left stroller.

Me with Daddy, Mommy, and Wrigley


This is what Wrigley's shirt says. Look familiar? It should because it's mine! I wore it for the Columbus Race in May and let him borrow it for this one.

Me, Mommy and Wrigs


After the Race
Mommy and I crossing the finish line...on the SURVIVOR side!!!

THE AFTER PARTY......

Me and my grandmas Holly, Brad, baby Jonathan and Mommy, Daddy and baby me!!
Mommy and Emily, her friend from high school
Aunt Beth, Gammy, Poppy, Aunt Julie and cousin Noah


Grandma, me and Great Aunt Connie

On behalf on me, my Mommy, and my Daddy, thank you to all our friends and family who came out to support Mommy at this very special event! WE LOVE YOU!!! See you next year for Kickin' it with Kristi III!

No comments: