Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Wekend - Sunday Part II

Sunday afternoon, we went to my cousin Maren's graduation party at a park. Addie really enjoyed playing on the playground with her cousins. And boy does she get RED when she runs around (It's not sunburn, trust me. I put so much sunscreen on her fair skin that she look like I've coated her with white paint)! I was the same way when I was little.
This was Chase's introduction to the Nevius (Gammy's side) family. It was fun showing him off to everyone. Of course his Godmother did a lot of that for us - she LOVES him soooo much! I got the question "What do you feed him???" a lot. :)
These 3 are something else. Can't wait for the 4th to arrive and even out the boy/girl ratio!





An attempt at a decent picture for Gammy and Poppy with the grandkids.
"Ewwwww, who cut the cheese???"

No comments: