Friday, June 18, 2010

Cereal

Chase had his first taste of cereal a few days ago. I haven't been consistent with it because I just never really think about it at the right time (when he is really hungry and will gladly take anything that is put in his mouth). He was so cute trying it for the first time. He stared at the bowl, knowing that he was getting something. He honestly was smiling too much to eat it.

In the, oh, 3 or 4 other times he's had cereal since, he's gotten a lot more efficient and cleaner with the process. He has been taking a baby food jar full (which is about 2 tablespoons of cereal and 2-3 ounces of milk) and still seems to want more. If I don't feed him fast enough, he kicks his legs and grunts for more.
What's that you have there, Mommy? Something for me?


It looks good!


Do I open my mouth or what?

Still not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Cereal smile!

Big sis was trying to help.

No comments: