Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4h of July Party

Later that day, we headed to our neighbor's house for a party. These are Addison's favorite neighbors. Their kids are so great with her and love playing with her. I love it, too, because while they are keeping her occupied, I am able to sneak in a few chores around the house.
This particular day was even better, because our neighbor girls had friends at the party. Friends that wooed over Addison just as much as the girls. Addison was in heaven! It's funny (and scary) watching her try to keep up with the "big girls" (12 year olds).

I love this picture because it really exemplifies Addison's huge, excitable personality. She is a true party girl!

And I love this picture because....well, I don't really think an explanation is necessary. I'm not sure I've ever captured such a tender moment between my daughter and husband (or my husbands knee, at least).

And finally, the evolution of blowing up a balloon (that was already blown up and tied in a knot, but she still thought she was doing it all by herself).

You huff...
And you puff...
And you bear down with all your might...
And you blow that dang, stubborn balloon up!

No comments: