Sunday, June 15, 2008

60 years of marriage

My Great Grandma and Grandpa have been married for 60 years. Wow, that's a long time!!! We had a big party to celebrate. There were over 120 people there - mostly family - and mostly people I hadn't met since I have only been out of hiding for a little over a month. :) Mommy told me how big our family was but I had to see it for myself to believe it! It's HUGE! I even met some 5th cousins. Isn't that crazy? Some of my family talked kinda funny and mommy said it's because they are from Texas. Mommy said it's always a hoot when you mix the Ohioans and Texans. I don't really know what that means but hopefully some day I can find out!

Here I am pulling up to the party, not quite aware of what is in store for me!
And here I am partway through the party - all tuckered out! Those are some of my 4th cousins in the background.

No comments: