Thursday, May 1, 2008

Aunt Bec

Today I met my Aunt Becky. Well, she's actually my Great Aunt Becky, but we aren't going to call her that because it might make her feel old. Anyway, she looks like she's 35. Does that compliment score me an extra nice Christmas present, Aunt Bec? :)

So, now that Mommy and I are out of hiding, I am getting lots of visitors and I LOVE IT! Of course Mommy never remembers to take pictures of me with my visitors. The good news is that we will have plenty of photo opportunities this summer! We are really looking forward to summer. Mommy is going to put me in swimming lessons, itsy bitsy baby yoga, reading group at the library and music group. It's going to be a busy one!

In other news, I have been doing really good eating my cereal the past couple of days. We took a break for a few days because I didn't really want it, but now I laugh while I am eating it and can not get enough!

No comments: